Assistant Manager Internal Audit
Experience: - With at least 3-4 years of internal audit experience
Knowledge & Skills: - Should be system oriented person. Should be currently working in Internal Audit of companies.
Familiarity with ERP or SAP.
Good Interpersonal skills.
Male or Female
Location: Kolkata (Head Office)
- 1. To be responsible for value addition reports on various control issues, system weakness with suggestions for improvements as follows:
- i) To review system and procedures followed by concerned Department of the group.
- ii) To review internal controls in place.
- iii) To Highlight areas of weakness and recommend improvements.
- iv) To carry out analytical review and arrive at conclusions.
- v) To Assist HOD in annual audit plan preparation.
- 2. To be Responsible for Plant Audit & Plant visits to ensure that:
- i) Test check accuracy and completeness of the records.
- ii) Carry out physical verification of stocks and compare to the records.
- iii) Visually verify the work in progress and review project in progress.
- 3. To carry out any task as assigned by the Management.
- 4. To assist in Compliance Assurance Function.